In this episode, Denitresse Ferrell shares more about how she outgrew the grind. She shares more about her unique grind, her collection of final straws, and her journey from trying to “make it work”, to being clear on needing a change, to then not knowing exactly what was next, to dreaming bigger and finding true alignment in the work that she was so clearly made to do.
🌱 In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to trust your intuition that there’s more for you even when you don’t know exactly what it is yet
- How to impress your future self
- How to expand your vision beyond what you’ve seen before (Denitresse’s cure for “nearsightedness”!)
- How to grow and bloom from fertile soil, not just where you’re planted
- What palm trees have to do with leadership development
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Feeling ungrounded and overwhelmed? Get centered and calm by scooping up my Free Grounding Guide with 10 easy grounding exercises that you can do in 5 minutes or less.
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!