For those of us who are empathetic towards others, setting boundaries can be extra challenging. Maybe we notice it when we begin to set a boundary and we realize we're more connected to what the other person is feeling instead of how we are feeling. If you’ve wondered how to stay connected both to your own empathy AND your boundaries, this episode is for you!
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why folks with high empathy skills may have a harder time setting boundaries.
- What’s an empathy button?
- How to set boundaries in a way that fuels you.
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Connect with Katya through her website and on Instagram @katyanicholas
- If you'd like to dive deeper into the topic of Empathy, please watch our ChitChat with Katya episode we recorded in 2020: Deep Empathy, A Superpower or Not? Watch our interview here: https://youtu.be/i-ugPSQy81Q
- If you'd like to get the most out of your CliftonStrengths report, watch Katya's short complimentary video, Decoding CliftonStrengths Report, where she's sharing some useful tips on how to link your natural ways of thinking, feeling and behaving (your natural talents!) to your Zone of Genius. Access the video here: https://katyas-courses.teachable.com/p/decoding-cliftonstrengths-report
- Do you want to set boundaries with more ease in community with other like-hearted women? Join my free Facebook group for all women who want to learn about, set, practice, and celebrate their boundaries. The link to join is here: bit.ly/boundariesfb.
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
- Visit the Outgrow the Grind Website: https://www.outgrowthegrind.co/
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Feeling ungrounded and overwhelmed? Get centered and calm by scooping up my Free Grounding Guide with 10 easy grounding exercises that you can do in 5 minutes or less.
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!