Thank you for joining me on another episode of Outgrow the Grind. Today’s episode will be a little bit different than the other Season 2 episodes; this one will be about how Outgrow the Grind got me back in the grind (ironic, isn’t it?)
A few weeks ago, I decided to launch two episodes of Outgrow the Grind every week. I tried it, and after a few weeks, I realized that it isn’t working for me, and it’s time to change it. The realization of this has also brought me many meaningful lessons on fear, false expectations, self-permission, and of course, outgrowing the grind.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why I decided to launch one episode per week instead of two.
- What matters most to me as I create my podcast.
- Back to basics: What is outgrowing the grind? What do spaciousness, rest, pleasure, connection and play have to do with it?
- How fear played into me wanting to do more than I could handle.
- The three P’s that remind me when it’s time to pause.
- Why growth is unpredictable.
- A question to think about during this episode: What in your life is no longer working for you?
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- My blog from New Year’s Eve: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/blog/not-another-hint-at-resolutions
- Read my blog “I Changed My Mind” here: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/blog/i-changed-my-mind
- Schedule a free, 30-minute sample coaching session with me here: https://calendly.com/compassrosecoach/30-min-coaching-sample-session/
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
Join my Outgrow the Grind mailing list: https://www.outgrowthegrind.co/
Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
Follow Outgrow the Grind or DM me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!