In today’s episode, you’ll meet Madeline Schwarz, Communications Coach Extraordinaire!
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- All of the expectations that Madeline was juggling when her son was born eight years ago
- More about her work journey after her son was born - including that one time when she was laid off just a few days after spraining her ankle at a job site
- How Madeline outgrew the grind of getting another corporate project management job and decided to start a business instead
- All of the expectations she unlearned and let go of both for her and her family
- Madeline’s advice for parents and non-parents while in the process of outgrowing the grind
- The role that creativity and childlike inspiration has played in Madeline’s life
- Your three reflection questions for this episode: 1) What expectations are impacting your growth? 2) Are they yours, someone else’s, societal conditioning? 3) What small shifts could you make to create an even better experience for you?
Love what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow us and leave a five-star review wherever you listen to your podcasts!
P.S. Curious about the image I made on my phone that I mention at the end of this episode? Here it is...