In today’s episode, I explore how we can practice receiving and giving - especially now, when we, our communities, and our world need our love and compassion.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s easier for so many of us to give instead of receive
- Why opening yourself up to both receiving and giving is important
- How two friends asked me for help recently and what I learned about giving and receiving from them
- The growing conditions for asking for help and what it can make possible
- How sometimes asking for help can benefit BOTH the receiver and the giver
- Four reasons why I sometimes hesitate to ask for help
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Two reflection questions: 1) Who do you feel safe asking for help and receiving from? 2) What’s one ask that you could make from them today?
- Curious about my upcoming group coaching circle for deeply caring, high-achieving women? Add your name to the announcement list here.
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!