In today's episode, we are joined by author, speaker, and coach Sage Hobbs.
Sage’s passion for maximizing human potential and cultivating cultures of equity has led to over 20 years of experience working in public, private, and not-for-profit sectors. Her speciality is relational leadership and communication, working with mission-driven leaders to create organizational cultures that ensure greater success and satisfaction.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- All about Sage’s journey outgrowing multiple grinds.
- How Sage has learned when it’s time to re-evaluate her priorities.
- What’s on Sage’s sticky note to remind herself that her good enough truly is good enough.
- You ARE enough!
- The importance of pausing to celebrate.
- That the system isn’t set up for us to slow down and create that space. We get to create the space for ourselves.
- How important self-compassion is on the journey of outgrowing the grind.
- How your personal happiness and professional success are directly related to the quality of your relationships.
- Reflection invitation: How can you acknowledge and remind yourself of your enough-ness?
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Connect with Sage Hobbs through her website here: https://sagebhobbs.com/ or on Facebook and Instagram @sagebhobbs.
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
- Schedule a 30-minute sample coaching session with me here: https://calendly.com/compassrosecoach/30-min-coaching-sample-session/
- Join my Outgrow the Grind mailing list: https://www.outgrowthegrind.co/
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind or DM me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!