I share vulnerably about how I was judging myself for results I was hoping for but haven’t seen yet.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why I almost didn’t record this episode!
- How growth is not simply moving from point A to point B - it’s dynamic and nonlinear instead.
- A vulnerable share about when things didn’t go as I’d hoped and what I made it mean about me.
- What I called myself when I felt like a failure and what my partner’s response got me to realize.
- My top 3 saboteurs and what they were focused on last week.
- What compassion fatigue really is (it’s not what you think!).
- The three components of self-compassion according to Kristin Neff, Ph.D. Access her free guided practices on self-compassion here.
- A beautiful quote from Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Curious about your unique saboteurs? Schedule a free, 30-minute Slay Your Saboteurs session with me here.
- If you’ve been wanting to tend to your own needs and dreams in a small circle of women, check out my Outgrow the Grind women’s circle! All the juicy details here: https://bit.ly/tradethegrindforgrowth
- Could you benefit from a free [and anonymous, if you wish!] coaching session to be featured on this podcast? DM me on Instagram.
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? I’d love it if you’d share the podcast! And, if you’re feeling extra generous, leave us a five-star review wherever you listen to your podcasts. Let’s grow!