I help overachieving women set boundaries so they can invest their time and energy in ways they love! I've seen women bend themselves backward to always be achieving and putting everyone else's needs first…and they are exhausted. Tune in as I share why I created this podcast.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What makes the grind so tricky to outgrow?
- What can we learn about tending to our own needs from a garden
- The four “g's" of the grind cycle!
- Why "the grind" isn't working
Seeds planted in this episode:
Succulents get their nourishment from the inside, not the outside!
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Feeling ungrounded and overwhelmed? Get centered and calm by scooping up my Free Grounding Guide with 10 easy grounding exercises that you can do in 5 minutes or less.
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!