Can you believe that we've already reached the final episode of Season 1? My, how this little podcast has grown!
Thank you, dear listener, for tuning in and helping to nurture Outgrow the Grind along the way. I'd LOVE to hear from you about what you've enjoyed / learned / are curious about. DM me at @outgrowthegrind on Instagram.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The behind-the-scenes scoop on this first season of Outgrow the Grind, where I talk about my creative process on everything from choosing my cover art to picking my intro + outro music
- You'll hear a snippet from a Live Panel with some of my Season 1 guests on launch day (also my birthday!)
- More about all of the folks that made Season 1 possible
- The 5 big lessons I learned while creating my first Season of Outgrow the Grind
- What’s already been planted for Season 2 (coming out next week!)
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Check out the evolution of my cover art from my most roughest of rough drafts to Emma (@esm.creative’s) moodboard and gorgeous podcast cover art designs here:
- Watch the full recording of the LIVE “What Lights Us Up” Panel with four of my Season 1 guests (Stacy Griner, Katya Nicholas, Denitresse Ferrell and Vanessa Baker Rodriguez) from launch day right here: https://fb.watch/5jXmLcAegG/
- Thank you to https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/arts-and-culture/news/g1236/12-peony-facts/ and https://www.frankieflowers.com/fun-facts-about-peonies for your fantastic peony facts!
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind?
- Visit my website:
- Follow Outgrow the Grind on Instagram:
- Feeling ungrounded and overwhelmed? Get centered and calm by scooping up
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries?