In this week’s episode, you’ll meet Edwina Townsend, special educator, gardener, and self-proclaimed “plant freak”!
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The serendipity leading up to Edwina and I meeting.
- How the pandemic allowed Edwina to slow down and see what’s really important.
- What crying in her car made crystal clear for Edwina
- The one question she would avoid at all costs
- What allowing herself to receive did for Edwina
- How Edwina set aside her “city girl” identity to learn everything she could about gardening and share it with her students and her mom.
- What nature teaches us about our own growth.
- What gardening [and a blooming lemon tree] taught Edwina about life.
- Edwina’s surprising and beautiful “obsession” after a big storm in Texas.
- The choice that Edwina reminds herself of on a regular basis.
- Edwina’s valuable advice for anyone in the process of outgrowing the grind.
- Your “reflection experiment” for this episode is to spend 30 minutes with a living plant or tree and explore what it can teach you about your own growth.
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Follow Edwina for garden tips and inspiration (TheChocolateGreenThumb) on IG, Youtube, Facebook, and Tik Tok.
- If you’re ready to trade the grind and the guilt for growth in a small and supportive community of six women, check out my brand new Heart Centered Women’s Circle! (bit.ly/tradethegrindforgrowth)
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!