This time of year can sometimes feel heavy and exhausting. In this episode, I share some ideas about what may help you reconnect with your wellness and your wisdom.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What inanimate object I felt “jealous” of because of its carefree lightness
- What’s recently contributed to this feeling of heaviness for me
- What Amelia and Emily Nagoski call ‘The Human Giver Syndrome’ in their book Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle
- How the holidays can add extra pressure on top of what we’re feeling
- What can help us take better care of ourselves during the winter holiday season.
- The seven different types of rest from Dr. Saundra Dalton Smith’s Ted Talk (The real reason why we are tired and what to do about it).
- All about Lighten to Liberate, our upcoming women’s circles, where we’ll talk about how to shift from exhausted to energized by practicing the art of self-compassion
- A beautiful poem by Mary Oliver called The Journey
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Join the waitlist for the upcoming Lighten to Liberate women’s circles I’m co-facilitating with Leadership Coach and Heart Centered Facilitator Seema Sodha on November 27 and December 1, 2022.
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? I’d love it if you’d share the podcast! And, if you’re feeling extra generous, leave us a five-star review wherever you listen to your podcasts. Let’s grow together!