This week’s episode is all about owning and nurturing our needs.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About my surprise diagnosis this week!
- A recent moment when I was judging myself for what I was needing after a jam-packed week.
- Your needs are beautiful, not a burden.
- Why honoring what you need isn’t extravagant or luxurious, it’s self-loving.
- How when we deny our own needs, it’s even harder to get in touch with what we want.
- Reflection questions: 1) What do I need right now; and 2) How can I nurture that need by weaving in what I want?
- How our five senses can give us some clues about what we want.
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- If the idea of outgrowing the daily grind and the guilt when you tend to your own needs resonates with you, I'd love to invite you to join the waitlist for my upcoming small group coaching circle. Click here to be the first to get all the details!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!