In this week’s episode, you’ll meet Carlyn Morris, founder of Back to Wild Adventures. Carlyn traded corporate America for the hikin’ trails (and made a business out of it)!
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About how Carlyn was freed from corporate America after 25 years in advertising.
- What four values Carlyn brought to our first coaching session together in May 2020.
- Carlyn’s monumental shift that she had never done before!
- What riding ATVs in the jungle in Mexico has to do with outgrowing the grind.
- How our inner resources clarify our yesses and our no’s.
- The wisdom Carlyn carries today by being intentionally connected with her inner 7-year old and what she admires about her idol, Dolly Parton.
- Carlyn’s advice for how to outgrow the grind (in a JOY-FULL way!)
- Your two reflection questions for this episode: 1) Who are your inner resources? 2) Is there a situation in your life right now where you can tap into the wisdom of that inner resource? Share your insights from your reflection questions with me in a DM to my Instagram account!
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Want to hit the trails and become a wildling? Sign up for more information at backtowildadventures.com.
- Read all about Carlyn’s ATV adventure in Mexico (and see the muddy pics!) here.
- Connect with Carlyn on Facebook, Instagram (@backtowildadventures), and Twitter.
- If the idea of outgrowing the daily grind and the guilt when you tend to your own needs resonates with you, I'd love to invite you to join the waitlist for my upcoming small group coaching circle. Click here to be first to get all the details!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!