Welcome back to Season 4 of Outgrow the Grind! Today we’re joined by Sara Dean, a mindset, business and leadership coach and the creator and host of the Shameless Mom Academy Podcast. After enduring her own identity crisis following the birth of her son, Sara took her background in psychology, health, and wellness and rebuilt her identity, one step at a time. She is on a mission to inspire women and moms, in particular, to live bigger, bolder, braver #everydamnday.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About Sara’s original approach to scheduling as a “brand new baby podcaster”
- The toll her disjointed schedule had on her energy levels
- How she borrowed from other women entrepreneurs just a few steps ahead of her to carve out space for herself
- What the heck “Fun Fridays” are!
- Sara’s two [invaluable!] pieces of advice to reclaim your time and energy so your calendar works for YOU instead of everyone else
- The link between our calendar and our boundaries
- How Sara carved out time and space for creativity during the pandemic (while also running her business and being home with her son)
- Your two reflection questions: 1) How does your body let you know your schedule is unsustainable? 2) What is one shift you can make in your calendar to fill up your own cup more?
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Connect with Sara at www.shamelessmom.com or by listening to her Shameless Mom Academy Podcast here. Find Sara on Instagram at @shamelessmomacademy.
- Share your thoughts on the podcast at bit.ly/otgfeedback.
🌱 Curious about how I can support you in outgrowing your grind?
- Schedule a 30-minute sample coaching session with me here: bit.ly/samplecoachingsesh
- Join us on Instagram at @outgrowthegrind
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If you are, please subscribe and leave us a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!