Meet Susan Elizabeth, CEO and Founder of Operations Made Easy. Susan is a Certified Online Business Manager who loves details, planning, and keeping things on track. Operations Made Easy, is dedicated to providing operational support to Woman of Color Entrepreneurs so they can achieve the level of success they desire!
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How setting boundaries and sticking to them helped Susan to outgrow her grind.
- That it’s okay to say ‘no’ or decide that something can wait for tomorrow.
- Susan’s tips for setting, keeping, and communicating your boundaries.
- The reason Susan decided to start her own business.
- What inspired Susan as she was outgrowing the grind.
- How Susan chooses to be the mom, daughter, and entrepreneur that she had wanted and envisioned instead of what she grew up to know.
- Two reflection questions: 1) What is the life you envision for yourself? 2) Where can you ask for help right now?
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If you are, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!