When outgrowing the grind, it’s important to know what brings you energy and what drains you. What feels like a “yes” and what feels like a “no”?
🌱 In this episode, you'll learn:
- What POS [also] stands for
- How to intentionally plant seeds
- How to create an “Absolute Yes” list
- How to follow the flow instead of forcing it
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
Cheryl Richardson, NY Times Bestselling Author and creator of “The Absolute Yes List”. *One correction: in this episode, I referred to Cheryl as "Dr. Richardson" - she is actually a Master Certified Coach.
- On Purpose with Jay Shetty featuring Alicia Keys, Permission To Be More Yourself & The Gift Of Saying No
- Connect with Vanessa Baker Rodriguez, nonprofit fundraising consultant and Co-Active Coach here (LinkedIn here, Instagram here)
- Follow Lalah Delia on Instagram here
- In this episode, I share the eight plants that clean the air and remove toxins in your home! More here.
- Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Feeling ungrounded and overwhelmed? Get centered and calm by scooping up my Free Grounding Guide with 10 easy grounding exercises that you can do in 5 minutes or less.
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!