The word "values" can be a buzzword thrown around a lot. It’s easy to talk about what we want to value, but it’s a different story to ask ourselves what we truly value. And sometimes, the way we're investing our time and energy doesn't reflect our values at all! Join me as I share why it’s important to know your true values so you can outgrow the grind.
🌱 In this episode, you will learn:
- How values can help you with making decisions - both big and small.
- Ways to reveal your core values.
- Why taking a pause to reflect on who we are gives us fuel to show up in the world.
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Thank you to Laura (@lauraann8170) for volunteering in this coaching demonstration.
- Welwitschia mirabilis is the toughest plant in the world. Being all stem and leaves with no flower, these edible plants can go five years without any water.
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Feeling ungrounded and overwhelmed? Get centered and calm by scooping up my Free Grounding Guide with 10 easy grounding exercises that you can do in 5 minutes or less.
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!