I work with many clients who don't know what they want. They might know what they DON'T want (been there!), but they aren't sure if that's "enough." They also worry that if they're not crystal clear on what they DO want, they'll waste a lot of time and energy spinning their wheels.
🌱 In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why it's just as important to know where you are now as it is to know where you’re going
- That not knowing what you want is totally normal and it’s NOT your fault
- What a “hair shirt” is
- How you discern the difference between a “want” and a “should”
- Some questions you can you ask yourself when you’re not sure what you want
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- What’s so special about crocuses?
- An excerpt of ‘Magdalen Walks’ by Oscar Wilde
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Feeling ungrounded and overwhelmed? Get centered and calm by scooping up my Free Grounding Guide with 10 easy grounding exercises that you can do in 5 minutes or less.
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!