Thank you for joining us for another episode of Outgrow the Grind! In this episode, we connect with our favorite “Type A Creative” - Deneen Warmington.
Deneen Warmington is an intellectual property and business attorney for powerhouse women. She's been practicing law since 2001. She started her career at a Wall Street law firm and then worked as in-house counsel for a Fortune 200 company. Deneen translates the law into something useful for her clients—a tool to not just protect but grow a legacy business.
In today’s episode, Deneen shares about her journey of outgrowing the grind and how she created her own path along the way. After 20 years practicing law in firms and big corporations, Deneen created a business that allows all of her unique gifts to be seen and known.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- All about Deneen. What she studied, where she worked, and why she decided to leave it all behind for something that felt right from the inside.
- Why she felt she didn’t belong in a firm or corporation, even though she worked there for 20 years.
- What role her creative side played in this.
- How we can be motivated by wanting to check all the right boxes
- What pushed her to leave her job and why starting a planner company encouraged her to help other women with their entrepreneurial journeys.
- The importance of having a support network.
- How approaching things in the way that feels good to us might be exactly what the world is looking for.
- A few questions to think about during this episode: 1) How much of your time and energy is going into box-checking vs. creating? 2) Where do you need to be honest with yourself? 3) What cannot wait?
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Get to know more about Deneen’s business at www.deneenwarmington.com
- You can also follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn @deneenwarmington
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
- Schedule a 30-minute sample coaching session with me here: https://calendly.com/compassrosecoach/30-min-coaching-sample-session/
- Join my Outgrow the Grind mailing list: https://www.outgrowthegrind.co/
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind or DM me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!