In this episode, I share a love letter to you, how I outgrow the grind of my last job, and a brand new offering for six deeply caring high achievers!
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What’s underneath what makes being a deeply caring high achiever difficult and why it isn’t your fault.
- Why I have a big place in my heart for deeply caring high achievers.
- My story about what my grind was like in my last job and how I began to outgrow it.
- About my brand new offering: the Outgrow the Grind Heart Centered Women’s Circle. It’s a six month program where you’ll go from round-the-clock groundskeeper of someone else’s dreams to master gardener of your own. In the program, you’ll get support from a small circle of other like-hearted women, 1:1 coaching, and a variety of practices to empower you. The program’s curriculum is guided by four growth phases: Seed, Sprout, Grow, and Bloom.
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- If you’re ready to trade the grind and the guilt for growth in a small and supportive community of six women, check out my brand new Heart Centered Women’s Circle! (bit.ly/tradethegrindforgrowth)
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!