You may have found yourself in situations where you don’t know how to prioritize at work or home (or both) and feel like there’s waaaaaaaay too much on your plate. In today’s episode, we’ll be talking about how to choose you when deciding how to invest your time and energy.
Sagan teaches busy, time-crunched solopreneurs how to build their own successful home-based businesses—without the overwhelm—through her online courses and her signature program, Productivity Powerhouse. She specializes in productivity tips and action-oriented strategic planning for multi-passionate creatives.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Sagan’s experience across various industries
- How she managed to redesign her time and set her priorities in a way that felt good from the inside out
- The importance of learning to manage your time when you know no one else is going to do it for you
- Taking pauses to check in on yourself and how far that can take you both professionally and mentally (and Sagan’s favorite flower is a great reminder of this too!)
- About the temptation to seek out external validation and why internal alignment is the most important
- How the more we cultivate our own garden, the more we have to share
- Some reflection questions to think about: 1) How are you choosing to invest your time and energy? 2) What’s chosen you and what have you intentionally chosen for yourself? 3) How is it feeling in your body to invest your time and energy in the ways you are now? 4) How can you cultivate your own garden?
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind?
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind or DM me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Feeling ungrounded and overwhelmed? Get centered and calm by scooping up my Free Grounding Guide with 10 easy grounding exercises that you can do in 5 minutes or less.
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!