In this week’s episode, you’ll meet Donna Otmani, Soul-Centered Coach, Mentor, and Facilitator.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About Donna’s previous beliefs that equated grinding with success
- What Donna considered her “Wonder Woman cape”
- How she learned to trust that inner pull to leave the grind behind
- More about how Donna guides clients through inner work using Gestalt’s Two Chair Process
- My experience when Donna recently guided me through this process [and the ripple effect it’s had since our session]!
- How to take the self-judgment out of our own growth
- How co-creating with the divine doesn’t mean hard work
- A real-life example of what allowing divine timing can create [and on a major work assignment, no less!]
- What happened when Donna received the intuitive call to leave her neighborhood in Manhattan after living there for 25 years
- How it’s completely normal for our growing conditions to change over time
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Connect with Donna through her website, Instagram, and FB. Join her upcoming 4-part series that will help you work with fear and resistance (it’s called “Becoming Unstoppable”!) right here.
- If you’re ready to trade the grind and the guilt for growth in a small and supportive community of six women, check out my brand new Heart Centered Women’s Circle! (bit.ly/tradethegrindforgrowth). Only a few spaces left!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!