In today’s episode, I share about my recent trip to the San Francisco Bay Area and we dig deeper into exploring ease over effort.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The highlights of my recent trip to the San Francisco Bay Area
- Our conditioning to value DOING over BEING
- Why we tend to trust effort, struggle and hard work more than ease
- About two eye-opening moments when I questioned that ease was as “legitimate” as effort
- The magic that happens when we give ourselves permission to let it be easy + trust ourselves + show up fully
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!