Natasha Rankin is a Business & Mindset Coach for introverts, empaths, and highly sensitive women. She’s the creator of The Sensitive Business Academy that helps coaches, healers, and service providers package their wisdom and expertise into a soul-aligned group program that scales, so they can change more lives while protecting their energy.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Natasha saw a possible glimpse of her future at her corporate job inspired her to outgrow the grind.
- When you’re being instead of doing, work feels effortless.
- That you don’t have to choose between being successful or being yourself.
- How our body gives us messages.
- How Natasha trusted herself and the universe to get to where she is today.
- How to separate acknowledgement from action.
- Put yourself in a ‘container’ of like minded people.
- Reflection question: What activity feels like zero effort for you?
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!