Today we’re joined by Angela E. Matthews, a DIY Investment Coach and the founder of the Happy Investor Method, an investment education company. As an experienced investor and investment trainer, Angela has created a method to make investing in the stock market and growing your wealth accessible, profitable, and fun.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How a request for time off was a catalyst for Angela to give herself permission to follow what she really wanted.
- What Angela put into the google search bar that led her to exactly what she’s doing today.
- All about brave asks and how there can be release in the word “No”.
- Angela's unique version of an "Eat, Pray, Love" journey that took her way outside her comfort zone
- Which stock Angela purchases when she’s feeling sad.
- Why the ONLY person you need to get permission from is YOU.
- Which celebrity Angela “borrowed” a flower from once in New York City.
- Reflection question: What is something you’ve been waiting for permission for? Write yourself a permission slip and go for it!
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Connect with Angela through her website www.happyinvestormethod.com/live.
- Learn more about my late Grandpa here: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/blog/in-memory-of-my-grandpa
- Schedule a free 30-minute sample coaching session with me here: https://bit.ly/samplecoachingsesh
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!