"Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn't worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens." Louise L. Hay
Today we are joined by Ashley Campo, a self-described "Corporate Escapee." Having left her corporate career in San Francisco behind to move to Mexico and open her own business! Now Ashley is a web designer and brand strategist for busy entrepreneurs that are finally ready to cross build a website or website redesign off their to-do list, all in a single day.
🌱 In this episode, you'll learn:
- How Ashley Campo left her corporate job and moved to Mexico.
- The pressure she felt by choosing to leave a "normal" and "successful" life to choose her own version of fulfillment.
- Why, when you're in the grind, you feel like you don't have any other options.
- What moving to Mexico meant to her, and why saying yes to Mexico meant saying yes to living life completely on her terms.
- Ashley’s advice for anyone in the grind.
- A question to think about during this episode: 1. What is the most loving and compassionate thing I can say to myself right now?
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Schedule a free 30-minute Slay Your Saboteurs Session with me here (only 5 spots open in August!): https://bit.ly/slayyoursaboteurs
- Sign up to join Ashley’s co-working sessions here: www.ashleycampo.com/coworking
- Connect with Ashley on Instagram (@itsme.ashleyc) or at her website: www.ashleycampo.com.
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!