Welcome to another episode of Outgrow the Grind! In today's episode, we are joined by social media coach and consultant Martha Cristina Garza.
Martha Cristina Garza is a luxury brand strategist & marketing expert based in Brooklyn, NY. Originally from Mexico, Martha helps visionary 6 & 7 figure entrepreneurs find clarity, focus, and direction to expand their brand reach, revenue and impact.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About how Martha went from living her life for the next milestone to getting clear on what matters most.
- That it’s okay to set boundaries at work. We are not the keepers and holders of everything!
- Why basing our worthiness on other people needing us doesn’t really work.
- Martha’s distinction about doing things for love vs. from love.
- How important it is to give yourself what you need and ask others to honor what you need.
- Martha’s advice for boundary setting practice: Think of the person you love, and say “no” for them first, and then you'll learn to do it for yourself.
- No is a full sentence!
- Reflection question: what do I need to feel seen, supported, and heard?
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Connect with Martha Cristina Garza through her website here: www.marthagarza.com or BRAND IN A DAY www.yourbrandinaday.com.
- For more inspiration, exercises and prompts from Alex Elle, visit her instagram account: @alex_elle.
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
Schedule a 30-minute sample coaching session with me here: https://calendly.com/compassrosecoach/30-min-coaching-sample-session/
Join my Outgrow the Grind mailing list: https://www.outgrowthegrind.co/
Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
Follow Outgrow the Grind or DM me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!