Welcome to another episode of Outgrow the Grind, the podcast! In today's episode, we are joined by social media coach and consultant Stephanie Brown.
As a former TV reporter and digital marketing specialist, Stephanie specializes in helping business owners perfect their brand messaging, storytelling, and visibility online. She launched The Content Fixer to help business owners do more of what gets them clients, and less of what just burns them out.
🌱 In this episode, you'll learn:
- All about 25-year-old Stephanie's journey: where she started, how she outgrew multiple grinds (!), the challenges she faced, and where she is now.
- What Stephanie had to say no to in order to say yes to her business and herself.
- The role that self-doubt played during her entrepreneurship.
- How important the support of others has been to Stephanie’s business’ growth.
- Why microaggressions and getting constantly ignored by her bosses led her to become her own boss.
- How she helps people now as a content fixer.
- Her advice to outgrow the grind and be happy: "it's not for the weak, but when you accomplish it, you'll feel so fulfilled."
- Your reflection homework for this episode: finish this sentence “I am someone who…”
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Learn more about Stephanie and her services at www.thecontentfixer.co. You can also find her on Instagram at www.instagram.com/thecontentfixer.co, and on Tik Tok at www.tiktok.com/thecontentfixer.co
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
- Schedule a 30-minute sample coaching session with me here: https://calendly.com/compassrosecoach/30-min-coaching-sample-session/
- Join my Outgrow the Grind mailing list: https://www.outgrowthegrind.co/
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind or DM me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!