The pandemic and lockdown of 2020 changed all of us. With the challenges came many teachings. In this episode, we’re joined by Nicole Barham, who is sharing how the pandemic made her reach her breaking point and change aspects of her life that she wouldn’t have considered changing before the global crisis.
Nicole is a Finance Systems Coach who shows women entrepreneurs how to stop stressing about money by showing them how to not just be the boss in their business but also be the boss of their finances, in just minutes a day.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Nicole’s story. How she went from having a 3-hour commute, to being in lockdown with her son who has special needs, a graduating daughter, a busy working husband, and a full-time job.
- How stress and anxiety took a toll on her health.
- How Nicole realized she had to give something up.
- Nicole’s decision to work on something she loved and saw it gain 5 figures in a month, along with amazing feedback and reactions from her customers.
- What pushed her to keep going, keep growing, and keep outgrowing the grind.
- Why you should always choose yourself and prioritize yourself.
- Why is the lotus her favorite flower?
- Some reflective questions to think about in this episode: 1) What is a grind you’re putting up with right now? 2) What messages are your body trying to tell you? 3) How can you start to prioritize yourself? 4) What do you really want?
- What is the Japanese concept of Ikigai? Learn more here: https://positivepsychology.com/ikigai/
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- To find out more about Nicole and her product, visit her website at www.nicolebarham.com
- You can also follow her on Instagram and Facebook, @nicolebarham2
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind or DM me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Feeling ungrounded and overwhelmed? Get centered and calm by scooping up my Free Grounding Guide with 10 easy grounding exercises that you can do in 5 minutes or less.
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!