In this first episode of Season 6, I walk you through ten different life areas and share examples of ways you might be grinding or you might be growing. What’s your version of grinding vs. growing?
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Spoiler alert: new intro and outro - woohoo!!
- A beautiful poem called “The Cleverness of Seeds” by Pat Brisson.
- About what I realized about this podcast during my summer break!
- How the grind and the guilt can show up in ten different areas of your life and also how growth shows up too. Outgrowing the Grind isn’t just about leaving your job…
- What’s changed for Season 6 - look forward to new episodes every other week.
- A little bit about the next round of my women’s circle that kicks off on September 22 (the Autumn Equinox)!
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- If you’ve been wanting to tend to your own needs and dreams in a small circle of women, check out my Outgrow the Grind women’s circle! All the juicy details here: https://bit.ly/tradethegrindforgrowth
- Could you benefit from a free [and anonymous, if you wish!] coaching session on self-love and confidence for our next episode? DM me on Instagram.
- Special thanks to Kris Zarnoch of KM Zen Creative for her editing and producing expertise [and her ability to somehow read my mind!] that continues to impress me. If you've ever thought about starting your own podcast, reach out to Kris.
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? I’d love it if you’d share the podcast! And, if you’re feeling extra generous, leave us a five-star review wherever you listen to your podcasts. Let’s grow!