Have you ever wondered if it’s too late to live the life you’ve dreamed of? Or maybe that you’ve been in the grind so long you don’t know what else to do? Looking for more meaning at work or in life? Then this episode is for you, dear listener! In it, I interview Stacy Griner, a Mindset and Clarity Coach and Corporate Wellness Consultant.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How it’s possible to make major changes in your life, at any age.
- The habitual feeling of not being happy enough. It’s okay! We’ll talk about how to outgrow this feeling.
- The importance of aligning your soul with your life.
- Are you somehow unhappy with your work, even if you are well paid, and you feel like you’re supposed to be happy and grateful for what you have? That’s okay too. Sometimes professional help can guide you towards a truer version of yourself and what feels meaningful to YOU.
- How a new perspective can change absolutely everything.
- What training for the Ironman Triathlon taught Stacy about life.
- Saying no in order to say yes to yourself.
- How to amplify your worth.
- Some questions to think about: 1) What fears do you have about outgrowing your unique “grind”? 2) What special unique magic are you holding back? 3) What are you proud of that you’re already being + doing now?
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Connect with Stacy Griner at her website: www.stacygriner.com, on Instagram: @iamstacygriner or on her FacebookPage: @-i-am-stacygriner. Schedule a FREE 15-Min Discovery Call with Stacy here: https://bit.ly/3oxiiIF
- Check out Stacy’s Kika Stretch Studio on IG: https://www.instagram.com/kika_stretch_atlanta/
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind?
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind on Instagram: @outgrowthegrind
- Feeling ungrounded and overwhelmed? Get centered and calm by scooping up my Free Grounding Guide with 10 easy grounding exercises that you can do in 5 minutes or less.
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!