Are you in the grind? Would you even know if you were? The grind sneaks up on us quickly and can go from a daily grind to a weekly, monthly, and yearly grind. Join me as I break down what being in the grind looks and feels like.
🌱 In this episode, you will learn:
- The many ways in which the daily grind creeps up on overachieving women.
- How guilt is a major factor in the daily grind.
- Why receiving validation for doing it all is a sign you are in the daily grind.
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Brene Brown Podcast
- The Sunflower looks like one big flower but each head is composed of hundreds of tiny flowers called florets and they ripen to become seeds.
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
- Visit my website: https://www.stacyrayekellogg.com/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Feeling ungrounded and overwhelmed? Get centered and calm by scooping up my Free Grounding Guide with 10 easy grounding exercises that you can do in 5 minutes or less.
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!