We’re joined today by Obehi Alofoje. Obehi is a psychologist, stress management consultant, and productivity coach who shares how she’s outgrown two different grinds in her life.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Obehi was “making do” in her underpaid nonprofit job and feeling guilty about wanting to earn more money
- The assumption that she’d “always be in the red” because she chose to work in nonprofits
- Obehi’s process of making peace with her hard-of-hearing status and what her journey to choose to wear hearing aids has been like
- That the areas where we’re pretending that what we’re tolerating is “enough” is a great place to dig deeper and imagine what else might be possible
- Obehi’s advice for listeners who are making do in one or more areas of their lives
- Two reflection questions: 1) Where are you making do in your life and pretending like it’s enough? 1) How would you like it to be instead?
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!