Welcome to Season 3, beloved listeners! In today’s episode, we’re joined by Carly Jo Bell who shares how she traded the grind of overworking and achievement for rest and ease.
Carly Jo is an Authentic Brand Coach helping early entrepreneurs show up authentically, stand out confidently, and communicate clearly, so they can make money by being their authentic self!
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Carly’s inner “Achiever” developed over time and how it impacted her early on in her entrepreneurial journey
- How the grind impacts our freedom
- Why women entrepreneurs feel the drive to prove ourselves
- How listening to her body and giving herself permission to slow down was an eye-opener for Carly
- What happened when Carly decided to run her business with ease and flow
- What the grind, efforting, self-doubt, and overscheduling have to do with each other
- Carly’s advice for tuning in to YOU and whatever your body needs
- What creativity needs to thrive
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Connect with Carly at her website (www.wholecomedia.com), on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/wholecomedia), or join her Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/wholeco.
Ready to let me help YOU outgrow the grind? Find me here:
- Schedule a 30-minute sample coaching session with me here: https://calendly.com/compassrosecoach/30-min-coaching-sample-session/
- Follow Outgrow the Grind or DM me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/outgrowthegrind/
- Looking for a community to learn about, practice, and celebrate your boundaries? Join my Free Women's Facebook Group. All women are welcome!
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!