As we enter another holiday season with no doubt a lot to DO, let’s not forget who and how we’re BEING too.
🌱 In this episode, you’ll learn:
- That where we put our attention at any given moment becomes who we are and how we’re remembered.
- Who and how we are matters to us and those around us.
- Boundaries can be as simple as what’s okay with you and what’s not okay with you.
- When we speak up, we give others the opportunity to know the real us.
- Setting boundaries means we care enough about the relationship to be honest.
- Your reflection question: who and how do I want to be this holiday season?
🌱 Seeds planted in this episode:
- Schedule a 30-minute sample coaching session with me here: https://bit.ly/samplecoachingsesh
- Share your feedback about the Outgrow the Grind podcast here: bit.ly/otgfeedback
Are you resonating with what you're hearing on Outgrow the Grind? If yes, make sure you follow and leave a five-star review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!